A brief biography about Roger Ellicott.
Roger has been painting for the last 8 years using acrylics for their vibrant colour and quick drying properties. Roger was born in Battersea, London where he spent the early part of his life and moved to Monmouth in his early 20s. At that stage he continued his school art studies by occasionally sketching and drawing figures. Eight years ago he moved to Weston-super-Mare where he started painting in earnest exploring the use of colour and shapes in natural and imaginary worlds.
The list of paintings by Roger Ellicott for the July exhibition.
- Admiring the View. Acrylic on canvas. £180
- Evening Shadows. Acrylic on paper. £160
- Grasslands. Acrylic on paper. £220
- Reach for the Sky. Acrylic on paper. £180
- The Waterfall. Acrylic on paper. £150
- Going wild. Acrylic on paper. £150
- Shadowlands. Acrylic and oil pastels on paper. £220
- Playtime. Acrylic on canvas. £150
- Fish & Flowers. Acrylic on canvas. £160
- Wild Irises. Acrylic on canvas. £180
- A Tranquil spot. Acrylic on paper. £200
- The Fruit Tree. Acrylic on paper. £250